Options available for borrowers who are unable to afford their payments and wish to avoid foreclosure.
- Modified Loan Repayment Plan – modifies your monthly payment by changing the term of your loan.
- Short Sale – a short sale lets you sell your home and use the proceeds to pay off your mortgage, even if the sales price is less than you owe.
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure – A deed in lieu of foreclosure lets you transfer ownership to the Bank without going through the foreclosure process.
Financial Documents That May Be Required
- Completed Consumer Loan Application
- Two months recent pay stubs
Are You Facing Mortgage Payment Challenges?
If you are facing foreclosure and haven’t talked to us about getting help, please call us right away. You may still have other options.
Please call our Customer Care Center:1-844-404-HELP (4357)
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)