Don’t you just love Online Banking? You can access your information, make transfers and a whole lot more whenever YOU want from wherever YOU want. Well, get prepared to love it even more! This Wednesday, August 17th, we will launch our new and improved Online Banking program. You’ll love the new look and feel as well as the familiarity of all the functionality you’ve grown to love!
Here are a few items for you to be aware of:
- Online Banking will not be available from 4pm to approximately 8pm PST on Wednesday, August 17th. We apologize for this inconvenience but it is necessary to implement and test all the changes.
- Please do not attempt to log on from any bookmarked or saved URLs. Please go to our website at www.intermountainbank.com and use the Online Banking log in there. Bookmarked or saved URLs will likely be non-functional.
Remember: We will never ask you for confidential information in an email. If you ever receive an email you believe to be from the bank that asks for information such as your user ID and/or password DO NOT REPLY and contact your local branch immediately!
- When you log on for the first time following the upgrade, you will be presented with one of your challenge questions and our standard disclaimer. This is a normal part of the upgrade process. Simply follow the prompts to log on.
- If you currently use Web Connect to move your account information automatically to Quicken or Quickbooks, please click on the appropriate link below for information on configuring your settings with our updated Internet Banking program.
- You can take a look at a demo of the new program. Important Note: If you get a login screen, only click the demo buttons as the login is not currently functional.
Should you have any questions about these changes, before or after they occur, please feel free to contact our Customer Care Center at 1-888-275-3434 (option 3) Monday – Thursday 7am to 5:30pm PST and Friday 7am to 6pm PST. You can also chat live with our Customer Care Center Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm PST.
We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you online whenever and wherever YOU want!